This upper includes the following components. It comes assembled and test fired, ready to mount to your lower
The KE-15 forged flat top complete upper receiver is precision machined from 7075-T6 forgings to MilSpec standards, made to fit all M16/M4 rifles and carbines. Featuring USGI type T marked top, making it easy to remount any of your tactical accessories. Milspec type III hard anodized and ready to be assembled with your choice of components.
Choose from standard with forward assist, or slick side without forward assist.
5.56mm, 1:9 twist, 16" long, 41V50 steel, weighs 1.8 lbs., button rifled, stress relieved, chrome line bore and chamber, phosphate finish, .750" gas block with drilled gas port. Assembled with M4 feed ramp extension, designed for carbine length gas system, 1/2 x 28 muzzle thread.
Bolt Carrier Group
Semi-Auto/ Full Auto M16 bolt carrier group made by Young Manufacturing Inc. using MILSPEC 8620 quality steel on in-house CNC machines. All carriers are then heat-treated, and each carrier is chrome-lined in the bolt throat.
- Standard MIL-SPEC carrier with additional care taken during machining process
- Sharp edges and rough finishes eliminated. Will NOT shred fingers and operates smoothly
- Made of same steel and using same processes as National Match but to standard MILSPEC design
- Billet machined out of 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Mil 8625 Type III, Class 2 hard anodized
- Includes a heavier spring for increased durability and longevity
- Large latch for easy manipulation in times of stress.
Rail System Options
15" Delta-S MLOK
12.5" Delta-S MLOK